- How many watts does the 1000w Quantum Board actually draw from the wall?
-- Our 1000W LED grow light consumes just 110 watts of real power with 222 LEDs that have replaced the traditional 1000W LEDs. This LED light increases the yield and lowers the costs at the same time.
- Is the 2000w Quantum Board good for a 4 * 4 tent?
-- Yes, of couse. The plant cover is 3 x 4 ft, the flower cover is 2 x 4 ft.
- Does this quantum board led grow light generate heat? Will it burn the plants?
-- No fan noise free and waterproof function. Our 1000w is equipped with a 3mm circuit board and thick aluminum. Even without a fan, it has good heat dissipation and a longer lifespan.
- Are these grow lights dimmable? Can i chain them together?
-- Upgraded surface-mounted lights from the Quantum Board series have a dimmer button and a light switch. With a single light, the light intensity can be adjusted at will. Multi-light connection with uniform dimming, particularly advantageous for large areas in indoor cultivation and commercial planting.
- What LED chips and power supply does this lamp use?
-- We use first class components, Samsung LEDs and Meanwell drivers.
- Does this lamp have a guarantee?
-- Naturally. We offer a worry-free 5-year on-site guarantee and professional advice to help you and your plants grow better.
- Which payment method do you accept?
--We accept PayPal.
- How can I pay with my credit or debit card? Not through PayPal?
--Steps to click: "Check out with PayPal" - "Pay with EC or credit card". You don't have to create a PayPal account, then you can pay with your cards.
- What should I do if I am unable to check out successfully?
-- Contact us at email@example.com or in the online chat, we are always there for you.
- Why do you have different additional "shipping costs" when making your selection?
--The additional costs do not relate to the freight. There is cost difference for different countries, including shipping cost, storage cost and labor cost, etc. For European and UK regions in particular, we also have to pay VAT.
- How many days can I receive my package after ordering?
--Shipping can be arranged within 1 business day. Usually 3-8 working days as shipping time if the item is in stock.
- How do I track my package?
--You can check your account when you register on our website. We will also send an email to your email address with a tracking number when the shipment is complete.
- If my package has been delivered but I haven't received it, what should I do?
--Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Our service team offers you steps and solutions.
- Do you deliver to countries where you do not have a warehouse?
--We ship from the factory in China with additional shipping cost for the countries where we do not have a warehouse. There will be import tax collected by local customs, please note
- How can I cancel / change my order?
--If you haven't paid for your order, you can log into your account and just hit the cancel button to cancel it directly. When you have paid, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible. Once your order has been shipped we cannot cancel / change it for you.
- How do I know my order status?
--Sign in to your account to check your order status. There are 4 statuses: "In progress", "Pending", "Completed", "Completed".
- What's your guarantee? What should I do if I have a problem with my light?
--We have a 5 year guarantee (1st year free, 2-5 years limited) and 5 guarantee centers in Germany. You can find more information on our warranty page. If you have any product problem, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, we will assist you.
- The product is great, but I changed my mind. How do I return an unopened package?
--We accept returns within 30 days of arrival. Details can be found on our return page. If you would like to return an unopened package, please contact
email@example.com for the steps below.